Elden Ring’s world is full of mystery, but I’d rather wait for a guide

Image: Bandai Namco

It seems like everyone, even people who don’t usually partake in FromSoftware games, is playing Elden Ring. It’s currently the seventh most played game on Steam based on number of concurrent players and has a score of 97 on Metacritic, putting it on track to be this year’s highest rated game.

And while I have enjoyed the bits of Elden Ring I’ve played, I’m not too keen on joining the rest of my Tarnished colleagues in the Lands Between just yet. I’m gonna wait for the guide writers, speedrunners, and wiki editors to catch up, because from my dabblings in FromSoftware games, I know that in order to truly enjoy Elden Ring, I’m gonna need a lot of help that just doesn’t exist yet.

Elden Ring is a game that’s meant to be mysterious. The...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/1VTjXrq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Twitter board is reportedly not interested in Elon’s takeover offer

Amazon is acquiring a podcast hosting and monetization platform