How to get the most out of your Pixel’s Now Playing feature

The other day, I was watching the documentary The Beatles: Get Back, which flashes on the screen the names of the songs being played and happened to miss the identification of a song I didn’t recognize. “What was that?” I asked my partner. He didn’t know either.

But my Pixel 6 didn’t miss it. Looking down at my lock screen, it said “Dig a Pony The Beatles,” courtesy of Android’s Now Playing feature.

Now, I’m not a huge music fan — I’m the kind of person who listens to the same album again and again, and when I hear a great new song, instead of immediately researching the source, I tend to think, “Hey, that’s nice,” and leave it at that. But now, when I hear something that I sort of like and later on suddenly remember it, I can look it...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/3Jg4CNw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Twitter board is reportedly not interested in Elon’s takeover offer

Amazon is acquiring a podcast hosting and monetization platform