Spotify loosens its grip on exclusive podcasts

The Spotify logo
Illustration by Kristen Radtke / The Verge

This is Hot Pod, The Verge’s newsletter about podcasting and the audio industry. Sign up here for more.


Hello, Hot Podders! We’re kicking off the week with a big announcement.

This won’t come as a surprise to anyone who attended Hot Pod Summit in February, but I am very pregnant. Like baby-keeps-kicking-the-laptop-out-of-my-lap pregnant. This is my last week at The Verge before I go on leave. I will be back in September with what will likely be a lot of catching up to do on the audio business since my plans for the next five months mainly entail diapers and not sleeping. So if you see a frizzy, bedraggled new mom pushing a sage green UPPAbaby around Ditmas Park this summer, feel free to say hi! It might be me or one of the dozens...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/BWeHuJ2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Twitter board is reportedly not interested in Elon’s takeover offer

Amazon is acquiring a podcast hosting and monetization platform