There’s not enough time to play all of these online shooters

<em>Anthem</em>.

For the past few nights, most of my time has been spent exploring the fantastical sci-fi realm of Anthem, fighting off countless alien bad guys and putting far too much energy into making sure my armor is just the right color. During that same period, I’ve been getting in regular matches of Apex Legends, Respawn’s new team-based battle royale that’s perfect for people who don’t like to talk while they shoot. Meanwhile, I’ve also been preparing myself for the impending eighth season of Fornite, wrapping up a final few quests and tracking the earthquake-induced cracks in the landscape.

I’ve also realized that I don’t have time for all of this.

Once upon a time, it was relatively simple to plot out your video game playing. Much like a book,...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2En2jY2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Twitter board is reportedly not interested in Elon’s takeover offer

Amazon is acquiring a podcast hosting and monetization platform